Friday, October 23, 2015

stressful times

I’m in the middle of a really stressful school period right now, my spanish exam didn’t go so well, and my next exam will be in sociology which I’m not looking forward to at all. I also don’t have much time to finish my english assignment which is due next Wednesday. I’m writing about “speciesism" and we’re going to give presentations so I wan’t to make it as good as possible since I’m extremely passionate about this certain topic. (If you haven’t already seen the movie called Speciesism then I recommend you watch it, it’s top notch!). 



Anyway, even though I’m extremely stressed-out I’m still happy because my girls Emmy & Mixu are coming to Turku tomorrow!! All the more reason to do some serious researching/writing today so I can give them my undivided attention during the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment