Wednesday, December 30, 2015

26.-30.12

 
 We had our cousins and other relatives over on the 26th, me and my brother had made a gingerbread cheesecake, Vicky’s mom had made homemade snickers and then we had all kinds of cookies and other baked goods. Who says you can’t eat anything good as a vegan?



I’ve been staying at my boyfriend’s place again after I came back from my parent’s house. 
On Sunday we had a date night and went out to eat at Mt Everest (looove Nepalese fooooood) I had chunky veggie balls in a coconut cream curry sauce, rice, salad and we both had naan x2. Afterwords we saw the movie Krampus which was a pretty good ending to all the Christmas hysteria.

On Monday we went shopping and in the evening we had girls night at Emmy’s place. It was so good to see everyone again<3 Yesterday Lotta held a private yoga session for me, Vicke, Jari, Nina & Niklas, which was so much needed. Later on we had a pasta dinner at home and watched Happy Feet (love that so many children’s movies have hidden messages about animal rights!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment