Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday chilling


I've been spending my evening at my mom & dads place, lying on the couch eating mom's homemade pizza & crisps, and that's exacly what I'm gonna continue to do for the rest of the night!


P.S. this pizza is based on a secret family recipe that my mom got from my grandma who got it from her mother etc. The sauce and the crust have some secret ingredients and they taste a million times better than any other pizza's I’ve ever had. We made two big pizza pies (both 100% vegan) and they turned out fabulous as always. From my previous experience, the cheese covers up a lot of the taste from the toppings, crust & tomato sauce, so I prefer my pizza’s just like these babies. The tastes from all the other ingredients are emphasised big time which is awesome. You also don’t ever feel like your belly’s gonna burst from being too full, you can eat much more and still feel much lighter, plus it’s easier on the stomach for most people! This time we switched up the toppings a little bit from what we normally use, some toppings that always make the cut is pineapple, mushrooms, asparagus & rocket salad. In addition to those we also used red onion, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, red bell pepper and fresh basil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment