Thursday, January 28, 2016

sleepy


Last night I went to surprise my bf who was staying in Finland for one night. We didn’t have a lot of time together, but we had some of his moms delicious sweet potato-veggie soup topped with truffle oil, seeds & nuts, and a few glasses of red wine. Afterwords we had a late night sauna and cuddled with Iris. I took the bus back to Turku at noon today and he flew back to London around the same time.  

I’ve been feeling a bit down for the past few days and today wasn’t any different.. Luckily I feel way better after having a nice n’ sweaty kettlebell workout at the gym this evening. Anyway, I’m gonna continue my movie night with Eat, Pray, Love. It seems like a good one, plus it can’t really go wrong with Julia Roberts as the leading actor, I’m completely obsessed with her.. such a gorgeous woman! 

Nightnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment