Sunday, January 3, 2016

sushi & wine


Last night me and bf went to his dad’s place. for sushi, wine & the hockey game. He’s insanely good at making sushi and he’d used all his best equipment and ingredients to make us some flawless sushi, which you could definitely tell. We had a really good time and it was definitely the best sushi I’ve ever had. This morning wasn’t as much fun when I drove V to the airport.. Right now I’m sitting in Picnic drinking blackcurrant tea waiting for my bus to Turku to depart. I feel sad and empty, it’s the same thing every time he leaves, this time it felt worse and more unfair than usual though, which is weird because hopefully we’ll be able to see each other in a few weeks(!!) It’s just for one evening/night but still, gotta work with what you get right? By the way there’s nothing more heartbreaking seeing V say goodbye to Iris, she can always tell he’s leaving and she gets so sad and grumpy. I’m gonna start crying again so I’ll just stop, time to cheer up anyways, everything will work out, it always does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment