Friday, February 19, 2016

Faves

I thought I’d do some Q&A’s here on my blog so that people can get to know me a little bit better. I’m gonna start with a ‘favorites’ questionnaire, here we gooo;

What’s my favorite.......

Beverage? Freshly squeezed orange juice, hands down

Food? Indian, Thai & Greek food. Oh, and my mom’s homemade pizza <3

Quote? "It is what it is”

Candy? Sour, foamy and chewy candy, oh and liquorice! I loooove liquorice. and chocolate..okay let’s face it I love almost all candy.

Tv-show? Sex And The City, Friends, The O.C., Modern Family, Desperate Housewives, Orange Is The New Black, American Horror Story.

Movie? I love aaall kinds of movies but some of my all time faves are The Shawshank Redemption, White Chicks, She’s The Man, The Notebook, I Love You Man, The Law Abiding Citizen, Focus, Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones, Babe, Django, Brokeback Mountain, Requiem For A Dream, Despicable Me & Rush Hour.

Blogs: Kenzas, Mollyrustas, Venla Savikuja, Gabriellajoss, The Fruity Cat, Andreahedenstedt to name a few. I read like 20+ blogs... 

Animal(s)? Dogs, pigs, ferrets, hedgehogs, dolphins, penguins, cats etc. 

Actor(s)? Jackie Chan, Julia Roberts, Chris Tucker, Cameron Diaz, Jared Leto

Bands/Songs? Right now I like listening to Die Antwoord, some songs that’ve stuck with me over the years are 212 by Azealia Banks, Mr Brightside by The Killers, Double Nature by Moustache & Forever by Papa Roach. When I’m mad/sad or working out I often listen to Disturbed, Three Days Grace & Nirvana (helps me do a rage workout haha) aaand I also like Beyonce.

Alcoholic drink? Wine (red/white - doesn’t really matter, depends on my mood), Mojitos & Pina Coladas. 

Place(s) to travel? Australia, New Zealand, Bali & Thailand

Fruit? Mango, Watermelon, Pineapple, Satsumas..

Restaurant? Govindas in Sydney <3

Podcast(s)? The Joe Rogan Experience, Den fantastiska resan, Dr Wayne W. Dyer Podcast, Food For Thought (Colleen Patrick-Goudreau), Måndagspepp etc..

YouTube Channel(s)? Naturally Stefanie, The Hodgetwins,  Bonnyrebecca,  The Vegan Zombie, Jon Venus, That Vegan Couple, Mantras And Mangoes, Brian Turner and maaaaany more..  I’ve also recently discovered the Swedish Therese Lindgren, love her! 

Namaste my lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment