Friday, February 5, 2016

The Future Is Here


I remember signing a petition sometime last year, it was about asking Ben & Jerry's to make a dairy-free & egg-free ice-cream. Even after seeing the huge amout of signatures, I still thought this would never happen in my lifetime. Well well weeell, look at the four new flavours that are about to be released!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY that this is actually happening, hopefully these beauties will taste just as delicious as I remember the traditional BJ’s tasted, and I really hope that they will be a hit among all kinds of people. We need to show our support to companies that make these kinds of major improvements for the animals and the planet, and I like to think that if the product itself is cruelty-free, I’m buying it. 

The new ice-creams are made with almond-milk, I actually had some almond-milk based ice-cream in NY last spring, and it was the booombbb! Hopefully they’ll be released in Finland soooooooon if not sooner! I mean just look at the flavours; Chunky Monkey, Peanut Butter & Cookies, Coffee Caramel Fudge & Chocolate Fudge Brownie... Are you frickin’ kidding meeeeeeee!?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment