Friday, March 4, 2016

Q&A

Do I have any nicknames? Jaffi, Jay, Smiin etc.

How can you win my heart? By being an animal lover.

Have I ever gotten my heart broken? No not really.

What's my lucky number? 28

What am I allergic to? Horses. My eyes, nose and throat start to itch like crazy if I’m around them for too long.

Height: Last time I checked; 164cm, but according to lots of people I’ve suddenly grown a bit taller (I’ve always been a late bloomer..) so right now, I’m not so sure!

Cant live without: My smoothie blender!

Ever had a crush on a teacher? Kind of.. but not if you compare it with my friend’s crush to the same teacher haha! hello Emmy :)) 

Opinion on..

Long distance relationships? Having been in a long distance relationship for over 2 years, I can tell you that it’s definitely not easy. At first I thought it felt pretty good to miss each other all the time, after a while you get kind of numb and obviously you get used to being apart so it doesn’t feel so hard. Number one tip for being in a long distance relationship; DON'T talk on the phone when either of you is having bad service on their phone haha, I can’t even tell how many times we started off our chat all happy and lovey-dovey but end up raging and yelling HELLLOOOOOOO!??????!! at each other, hahaha. 

Ghosts? I definitely believe in spirits. Mostly because I know people who are extra sensory and I’ve heard sooooo many stories about it,  I’ve also seen one in Poland in a hotel room! I also believe my guardian angels (both my grandpa’s) are watching over me, don’t know if they would count as ghosts though?

Religion? I think I'm an agnostic. I don’t feel like putting a label on myself because I just don’t care enough to do so. I think that religion is often the reason conflicts exist, so in my opinion the world would be better off without them. I believe in karma and that everything happens for a reason.

Do I ever doubt the existence of others than humans? I’m preeeeetty sure that there are others sharing the universe with us humans. I mean it is ridiculous to deny the possible existens of other random alien inhabitants on all the other endless amount of planets.

Last time I cried? Yesterday when talking to my bf on the phone, we were in the middle of a normal conversation so don’t know why, I’m super emotional for no reason sometimes haha. 

How often do I cry? I easily start crying from feeling stressed and angry or watching cute animal videos on youtube.. but maybe once every week/couple of weeks.

Am I a night owl or morning bird? Lately I’ve definitely been a night owl. 

Where do I want to travel if I could go anywhere and why? Brazil, Barbados, Jamaica, Hawaii, Greece, France, Thailand, Japan and the list goes on forever

Last movie I saw: I went to the movies two days ago to see How To Be Single.

Dream job: Having my own animal sanctuary/save animals/work with animals.

Do I prefer the beach or the mountains? I love hiking and beautiful sceneries so my first reaction  is mountains but I looove chilling by the ocean so I’m gonna gave to say the beach.

Do I have any strange phobias? Yesss, you know when people shower/swim for too long and their fingers and toes become all wrinkly? I totally FREAK OUT when someone tries to grab my hands when both our hands are wrinkly from the water.  The worst thing happened in Cairns when me and Cat attended a swimmingpool aerobics class and we all had to hold hands and dance around and I thought gonna pass out from the feeling of my wrinkly hands rubbing against an old man’s already wrinkly hands (I’m getting chills while writing this). 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahah hajoooooo nä ja tänker på dendä pool jumppan i Cairns xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah okei ja sitter i bussen o har suttit här och flinat o skrattat out loud när ja läste dehär :DDDDDD hello there! O ha int veta om din phobia hahhah ja kan så känna dendär känslan nu när du beskriver de :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fastern din tyckte om mycket men speciellt det där om skyddsänglar!

    ReplyDelete