Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Yogi

I’ve been doing a lot more yoga practises after coming home from our little yoga retreat vacay in Riga. I think it’s really important to take time in your day to do something that serves you and makes you feel peaceful and happy. I’m so glad that for me, that something is yoga or meditation. Even if it’s only for a couple of minutes, it feels so good to find serenity within your body. I also love moving my body in the morning before doing anything else, I think it’s the best start for a great day. A good way to get started with yoga is watching different yoga tutorial videos, I’ve started following a channel on YouTube called Ekhart Yoga, definitely go check them out for creative, yet easy yoga practises! 


Manik Organik is an amazing yoga studio/restaurant in Sanur, Bali.

Their yoga studio/bungalow upstairs was to die for, how could you not become peaceful in a place like this? There were no windows and I still remember the warm breeze, smells and the sound of the leaves from the tropical trees right outside <3 

I had a private yoga session with my lovely teacher (I was the only one who showed up for class..) 

warrior poseeee 

The restaurant downstairs was incredible, ahh such an amazing place.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment