Sunday, May 29, 2016

Bottle Beach

Yesterday I rented a scooter (for 150 baht/day!!) and drove to the north of Koh Phangan from where I hiked to Bottle Beach. The hike was pretty tough but I was still happy being in the middle of a jungle with lots of lizzards so it was all goood. It took me about an hour to get to Bottle Beach and holy moses it was beautiful. There were some fancy resorts and houses along the beach but other that that it was completely secluded with just a couple of other tourists swimming in the turquoise sea. I had a couple of swims, ate watermelon and just loved life. 
the beautiful Haad Khuad, also knows as Bottle Beach 

some scenery mid-way through my hike

I don't know if you can tell but this is pretty much what most of the hike looked like. Lots of gravel, roots and steep trails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment