Monday, May 23, 2016

Ko Pha Ngan

We got to Ko Phangan today and while the others went to stay at a hotel at the southest point of the Island, I checked into my very own bungalow at the Golden Rock Bungalow's in Srithanu. I'm right by the beach and right next to Gaya Yoga retreat. Life's so good to me right now...  

On my way to Surithanu I bought the BEST watermelon I've ever had. 19 baht/kg holy moly...

This island is like paradise, there are so many vegan alternatives in restaurants, smoothie & juice & fruit stands, yoga & meditation & healing resorts etc. 

I met another veggielover and his yogi friend by this boat, all the people here are so nice!! 

This veggie curry was soooo unbelievebly tastyyyyyy! Cat and Emilia told me to go to the Sunshine restaurant and to say hi to the owner and so I did. She remembered Cat and Emilia and immediately asked if she should bring me the exact same thing they had had and I ofcourse said YESSS. She's the sweetest woman ever and her cooking's the bomb. I'm definitely going back for sticky rice mango later!

No comments:

Post a Comment