Monday, June 13, 2016

Hello again all my blog friends!

I'm back from Reykjavik! We arrived to Helsinki early yesterday morning and I took the bus straight to my parents' place in Pargas. I was really sleep deprived so my Sunday was pretty uneventful, I napped, ate, caught up on some vlogs on youtube and napped some more. Then i fell asleep at 9pm and woke up at 10.30am today, -feels sooo good to be well-rested!! Anyway, our mini-vacay in Reykjavik was incredible. We went to see Geysirs, waterfalls, lava and horses, we swam in the Blue Lagoon, walked around in the city which to my surprise was super small! We had amazing dinners, lunches & drinks and just enjoyed each others company and the beautiful, unique environment. I'm so grateful to be a part of V's wonderful family and everything that comes with it <3
Vicke's grandpa got all the girls a piece of protective jewelry from Earth Magic which was so sweet, I'm gonna wear mine as a lucky charm at all times. Ps. stay tuned for more pics from the trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment