Wednesday, June 15, 2016

KAFFI VÍNYL


Before our trip to Reykjavik, I had read something about Cafe Vínyl being a nice place with vegan options so I just wanted to check it out and I’m SO happy we did. Can you imagine my excitement when I saw what was written on the top right side of the blackboard?????! I had the snack platter with mixed olives, freshly baked bread, green salad, red pesto dip & hummus. V had the Kawai sandwich with guacamole, lime, fried mushrooms, caramelized onion & parmesan cheeze. EVERYTHING was insanely tasty. I took a few quick pictures of our dishes but the lighting was way off and didn’t do the food any justice. I recommend this place to everyone who loves eating great food and a unique atmosphere. Kaffi Vínyl is also a music café with lots of records, cool details and interior. As if there wasn’t enough reasons to visit already; they have live music performances in the evenings! A+++

No comments:

Post a Comment