Saturday, June 4, 2016

Thong Sala-Surat Thani-Bangkok

I've now started my travels back to Finland. I'm super sad to leave Thailand but at the same time I'm really excited because I've got some fun times ahead of me (another trip alert!!) :)))) Also, I miss eating my otherwise everyday veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, corn etc, I've also been craving nicecream, lentils, beans, potatoes & sweet potato lately, not that I'm AT ALL sick of thai food (<3) but I miss my greens & legumes. Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy my last watermelon (their pretty cheap and soooo tasty so I've been having at least two each day haha) and continue reading Ellen Degeneres' book.
so stoked to finally get to try this Matcha powder I found in an organic shop in Srithanu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment