Monday, July 11, 2016

Deebs Day


I had a pretty exciting last day in London on Saturday, we drove up to Hemel Hempstead for the Deebs Day Festival with the guys from the Scruffclub. We hung out at the festival area all day and the guys performed later in the evening. They ofcourse got people jumping around and partying and they basically lit up the place, plus it was really good to see my boyfriend do a gig since the last time was about a year ago.. When we got home at around 1am we just crashed on the bed and slept like piglets. I got home last night and right now I'm just chilling at my parent's house. It's raining outside but I'm still gonna go and enjoy a nice little stroll by the water, then I'm probably just gonna cuddle up in the sofa and read or watch a movie or something, I'm feeling kind of low on energy today.. #posttravelfeels

No comments:

Post a Comment