Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Fancy drinks & Tarzan



Last Thursday we had planned to have some drinks at Sushi Samba, but when we got there the butler/door-man told us it was closed so instead he directed us to  Duck & Waffle which is in the same building as Sushi Samba in the Heron Tower, only one floor higher. Since it's located on the 40th floor the views over the city are preeetty nice so we were happy to sit and have a drink there instead and look down at Sushi Samba muahaha. I had a Pin-A-Kale-Ada while V had a mojito, even though the drinks were not at all in our budget range, it was a nice experience, plus I had dried pineapple and and a kale crisp on my drink which was awesome. It was probably the best drink I've ever had and ever will have.. (If you don't count my licorice drink that I had in Reykjavik)

After the drinks, we had another drink at a Japanese place and then a pasta dinner at an Italian place. After that we went to see Tarzan at Imax which I loved! V wasn't quite as convinced but I give it a 9/10. Plus Margot Robbie is like the most beautiful woman ever, I think I drooled more over her than the incredibly ripped Alexander SkarsgÄrd aka Tarzan..

No comments:

Post a Comment