Friday, September 23, 2016

Cookies & Cinnamon Buns


Like a month ago, me and mom went to my grandma’s place. She’s so unaware and uninterested of what being vegan means and everytime I go there I have to explain to her that I don’t want to eat eggs or drink cows milk. I think I confused her even more last Christmas when I’d made a vegan cheezecake haha wooops.. Anyway my point is that she thinks being vegan is super restrictive because she doesn’t listen to me haha so last time I visited her, I brought some "accidentally vegan" stuff from the store; Findus cinnamon buns (you buy them frozen and just heat them up in the oven for a few minutes), Ballerina cookies & K-menu Chocolate Chip cookies. If you’re interested to see some more accidentally vegan stuff that you can buy in most grocery stores, check out this page!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment