Sunday, October 16, 2016

stop hating, start baking


I got insanely spoiled for my birthday. Some people probably think that you can’t have cakes and cookies and all that stuff as a vegan but let me just tell you what I had... Cat made me a banoffee cake (pictured), mom made me a whipped-cream/yoghurt-quark dessert with berries, and Cecilia made me cinnamon buns. I also bought a baked goods box from the animal-rights organization Oikeutta Eläimille, and they donated all the money to Tuulispää, an animal sanctuary. The box contained a giant peanut butter-chocolate chip cookie, peanut butter bar, and a slice of mint chocolate cake & cheezecake. Needless to say that everything I mentioned in this post tasted absolutely delicious. I’m so glad that animals don’t need to suffer in order for us humans to have a yummy birthday, or any other day for that matter. ♥

Happy Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment