Monday, April 24, 2017

PODCASTS I LISTEN TO

This blogpost was actually a request from my bestie (hello Cat <3) and I thought it would be fun since I’m pretty much obsessed with podcasts. I listen to them all the time; while taking walks, working out, cleaning etcetc. so here we go!



Laid back/Feel good/Chit-Chat Podcasts:


The Mustards


 I absolutely love Jenny & David. Cutest couple ever with the best energy & chemistry (check out their cool youtube channel too!!)



Monocycle 


Fashionista Leandra Medine talks about various topics in a funny and zingy way



Sanningens mammor


Zara Larsson & Olivia Gateu - I'm obessed/love them.



Josefin&Vanja


Positive vibes & pep-talks!



Therese & Zäta


Two interesting & funny young ladies who are into science and existential issues (tip: follow Therese Lindgren on youtube)



Mathilda & Andrea


These two talk about everything in life and vibe well together.



Relationspodden 2.0


 Katrin & Bingo are a divorced couple who give out relationship advice, need I say more..



Parterapi


Margaux and Jacob are a funny pregnant couple who argue a lot



Vad sa hon?


Olivia & Alva, a lot of feminist & mental health talks



Sovmorgonpodden


Chill easy going conversations with Joanna & Gustav



A Lady Never Tells


Swedish-speaking Finns Ronja & Taika discuss a range of stuff such as relationships, self-worth, societal issues etc.



Irene&Ronja


Swedish-speaking Finns Irene (who I’ve gone to the same highschool with) and Ronja discuss things that are considered tabu, common topics are mental health issues and life/work decisions.



Wahlgren & Wistam


I really like these two and their fun, chill & easy-listening podcast!



Onsdagsbubbel 


 Shallow and deep topics with Hanna & Dasha. Lifestyle, blogger-life & health



Tankar med…


Daniel Redgert interviews and gossips with famous Swedes



Noel & Ludwig 


Zara Larsons ex-boyfriend and ex-podcast partner (haha I really must love Zara)





Spiritual/Teaching/Mental Health:


From the Heart 


Rachel Brathen/Yoga Girl’s inspirational podcast about motherhood/yoga/well-being & her life journey. Love her voice and the her calm way of speaking



Earth To Us


Living compassionately & paying attention. I love Hanna McNeely and her positive quirky vibe (she’s Ellen Fischer’s sister if that rings a bell which it should) 



Rich Roll


Health & being a plant-based athlete



Zen for Everyday Life


oommmm



Animalogy & Food For Thought with Colleen Patrick-Goudreau


I adore this woman, she’s so kind and loving and I just want to be (with) her



Magic Lessons


joyful living & overcoming fears



Penntricket


Feminismfeminismfeminism



P3 dokumentär


Both interesting & disturbing stories based on true events



Framgångspodden


Interviews with successful & inspiring Swedish people




Ångestpodden


Interviews & making mental health issues less tabu 



Psyket


 Interviews with mental health in focus



Ofiltrerat


Interviews focusing on mental & physical health




Podcasts that I have a love/hate relationship to:

Mitt i Livet


I think these two are funny and I love Malin but Katrin can be a little much haha, especially with the fat shaming & weight obsession..


Paula och Hugo


I disagree with a lot of the things they say regarding health and fitness… they promote certain diets that I can’t relate to, e.g. fruit has a lot of sugar sugar which means fruits are a treat---> limit and restrict your fruit intake. Meanwhile meat & milk products are considered healthy and should be consumed everyday.... Thumbs down.



I Nöd och Lust


I like these two but don’t agree with how they obsess shallow things such as looks & diet, and they also give out advice of how to behave in order to get guys to like you.....Weeell whatever floats your boat haha.



The Joe Rogan Podcast



He’s got some interesting guest at times, but for the love of god stop putting down plant-based diets, vegan bodybuilding and animal rights’ advocates just because you hunt and eat paleo -.-



Den Friska Wargen


I follow Ida on youtube and I think she has a lot of smart things to say but not sure if the two are a good pair to have a podcast together..



Trettio Plus Trevar & Fredagspodden

 

These two I listen to if I’m bored. I have a hard time relating to a lot of the stuff they talk about but still find them interesting at times depending on the topics. 


Podcasts that have stopped releasing new episodes/Podcasts I listen to at times:

Michaela & Dasha Blogpod 

Den fantastiska resan

Måndagspepp 

Isabel & Rebeccas Podcast  

Pillowtalk with Penny & Peg 

Monday Glory 

Fyllepodden

Hanapees Otroliga Podcast 

Gabrielle Bernstein The World Has Your Back


You might wonder why I even bothered to make a love/hate relationship list (sorry for being negative), but I do listen to them and think it’s good to be critical and highlight certain things that are problematic. In my opinion some of these podcasts send out a less positive message in some aspects based on my own values and thoughts. Anyway, let me know if I’m missing out on any good podcasts!! Although chances are I’ve already listened to them... Have a great day peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment