Sunday, June 11, 2017

Tallinn

Mixu & me! pic stolen from snapchat (which you can probably tell). We had a good 4,5 hours ashore in Tallinn and we were super lucky with the weather! It was sunny and warm even in the shade, luckily we were able to get a table outside at my no.1 favourite restaurant Vegan Restauran V in old town. 

As a starter we had...
toasted garlic ciabatta with a selection of three different spreads; cashew spinach herb spread, muhammara & sweet potato peanut hummus.

As a main I went for their zucchini noodle and red quinoa salad with grilled avocado, tofu and pesto.

I can’t even describe my love for this place. The prices are really good for the quality & quantity of food, the atmosphere is super inviting and the staff is just lovely. The only negative thing is that it's pretty much always fully booked so you need to make a reservation at least a week or two beforehand. Hot tip if you’re in the area! It’s located on Rataskaevu 12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment